OSHC Medical Insurance

Students on a student visa are required to buy Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). We recommend that all students purchase private health insurance.

Working Holiday and Tourist Visa holidays are not required to have OSHC, but it is highly recommended. In Australia there are two medical insurance methods: public and private. Public health insurance is not available to international students, so students must apply for private health insurance. We can help you set up your OSHC if you haven’t already done so. Coverage depends on your situation and includes:

Speak to us at the reception for a recommendation, or help applying.