Personal Welfare

If you have any issues that are non-academic in nature and you need some advice, help or recommendations, please contact our student support team on or speak to us at Reception. 

You might have issues with:
  • Accommodation and living situations
  • Applying for jobs 
  • Registering for a Tax File Number (TFN) 
  • Setting Up a Bank Account
  • Homesickness and adjusting to Australia
  • Substances and addiction
If you need to see a psychologist, doctor, lawyer or apply to a department of the government we will help you make the connection, but you will need to pay the fees for those services.